Code of Conduct for Suppliers of CEMO GmbH
This Code of Conduct defines the principles and requirements of CEMO GmbH for all its suppliers of products and services with regard to their responsibility for people and the environment.
The Supplier hereby expressly warrants:
- Compliance with the law
- to comply with the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
- Prohibition of corruption and bribery
- not to tolerate or engage in any form of corruption or bribery.
- Respect for the fundamental rights of employees
- to promote equal opportunities and equal treatment of its emplyees irrespective of their colour, race, nationality, social origin, any disability, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs, gender or age.
- to respect the personal dignity, privacy and personal rights of each individual.
- not to employ or force anyone to work against their will.
- not to tolerate unacceptable treatment of workers, such as psychological hardship, sexual and personal harassment or discrimination.
- not to tolerate behaviour that is sexual, coercive, threatening, abusive or exploitative.
- to ensure adequate remuneration and to guarantee the legally estalished national minimum wage.
- to comply with the maximum working hours set by law in the respective country.
- the freedom to join trade unions.
- Prohibition of child labour
- not to employ workers who do not have a minimum age of 15 years. In the event of local statutory higher minimum ages, these shall apply.
- Health and safety of employees
- to take responsibility for health and safety towards its employees.
- to contain risks and ensure the best possible preventive measures against accidents and occupational diseases.
- to provide trainings and ensure that all employees are knowledgeable on the topic of occupational safety.
- Environmental protection
- to observe environmental protection with regard to legal norms and international standards.
- to minimise environmental impacts and continuously improve the environmenal protection.
- Supply Chain
- to request that its suppliers also comply with the content of this Code of Conduct.
Separate storage and charging of lithium batteries
Perfect protection with safe storage and transportation systems from CEMOvoir l‘article
DT-Mobil COMBI - Refuel always and everywhere
Make yourself independent with a mobile COMBI filling station for diesel and AdBlue®.To the article